Friday, November 20, 2009

A blast from the past…OPI Kris Kringle Makes Me Tingle

I took my mani off last night and have replaced the color yet. I am such a klutz that I turned over the bottle containing the last bit of remover that I had left so I will have to wait till I can get to the store this weekend to do another polish change. I have lots more colors to show you and I have some old favorites that I would like to wear again like this one:



This is OPI's Kris Kringle Makes Me Tingle which is one of my favorite browns. I think that it will suit most people. It is festive without being flashy, interesting without being tacky, etc. I could go on and on. Every time that I put it on, I think to myself that I should wear it more often. It is just one of those colors that makes you happy.

I wasn't able to go to work today because we have been having some major car issues such as brakes and tires. $$$$$$ :>( So I spent the day catching up on my soap operas. (I watch Bold and the Beautiful and The Young & the Restless) and eating tons of junk food like Smart Food Popcorn, Flaming Hot Cheetos, and how could I forget the obligatory Reese's cups. Yummy! I don't know how I will ever lose those 20 pounds that I want to if I can't stay disciplined enough to stop with the junk.


Thanks for stopping by to see me,

Candi

No comments:

Post a Comment