Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Notd: China Glaze Dorothy Who?

Long time, no see. It has been a crazy day at work the last few days and I have been up to my eyeballs in other people's work not to mention mine own. I am sure that we have all been there. Right? I received this pretty in the mail today from a friend and I used my work break to put it on. Excuse the wear because I didn't have a proper top and base coat at the time. But it put a smile on my face and made the rest of the day bearable.

What is there to say about this color that hasn't already been said. It is a mid to deep blue jelly with a megaton of silver and blue glitter. It is a like a darker version of Stroke of Midnight by China Glaze if you have ever seen that one. I didn't have any trouble at all with the application it went on extremely smoothly and the picture is with two coats and no base and top. I am so thrilled that China Glaze was able to re-release the Wizard of Ooh and Ahz Collection. Finally a nail polish company that listens to what their customers want.

I am over the moon with this polish!

No comments:

Post a Comment