Thursday, November 19, 2009

I love to sleep in…

I must be one of those people that never get enough sleep. A couple of my favorite things to do are takes long naps and sleep in. I could probably sleep standing up. I have found that I am neither a night owl nor a morning person. I am a mid-day person, if such a thing exists. My idea of a perfect lazy day is to get up about 10:00 or 11:00am, have a cup of coffee, and then read some of whatever book that I happen to be reading at time. Fix and early lunch of fruit and cheese with crackers and a nice ice cold Pepsi © and then take an hour or two nap afterwards. Ahhh sounds so relaxing just typing that out and reading it back. I changed my mani last night and I am currently rocking China Glaze's Ruby Pumps. I will have plenty of pictures to show you later when I get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment