Thursday, November 19, 2009

China Glaze C-C-Courage


C-C-Courage0001, originally uploaded by Candi's Addictions.

I am so upset that I back to nubbins again. I have been trying to grow my nails out and today when I was leaving work and locking up my desk. I broke a nail! It broke completely off so I cut the rest of them off. I know that some of you ladies out there are super talented and able to reconstruct a nail or mend a broken nail but I can't. So when I have a break I don't have a choice but to cut them all down.

So tonight when I was trying to decide on a new mani I swatched this pretty. Royal purple with itty bitty silver sparklies...check...sign me up! I think that this is my second favorite of the collection but perhaps the one that looks the best on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment